يستخدم الموقع ملفات تعريف الارتباط، بعضها ضروري لمساعدة موقعنا على العمل بشكل صحيح ولا يمكن إيقاف تشغيلها، وبعضها الآخر اختياري ولكنها تحسّن من تجربتك لتصفّح الموقع. لإدارة خياراتك لملفات تعريف الارتباط، انقر على فتح الإعدادات.
'I'm a child, and this is the third war I've seen' - More Nagorno-Karabakh refugees arrive at Armenia's Goris٠٠:٠٤:١١
الأكثر مشاهدةView all videos
الفيديوهات الأكثر تحميلا في آخر 24 ساعة
عرض المزيد
النص

Refugees from Nagorno-Karabakh continue to arrive in Armenia’s Goris, following the recent developments of the conflict.

Footage taken on Monday shows refugees filing documents at the temporary accommodation centre and sitting on the sidewalk.

"I've met two of my classmates here. But this is cruel, cruel. I'm a child, and this is the third war I've seen. This is bad," said refugee Vladimir.

Another refugee Valery described the current situation in Nagorno-Karabakh.

"There's shooting every day. It's impossible [to stay]. The children, no one even leaves the house, it’s impossible," the man shared.

According to the Armenian government, as of 8:00 am on Tuesday, '13,550 forcibly displaced persons' had already left Karabakh.

Year-long conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh escalated on Tuesday, September 19, with the beginning of Azerbaijan's counter-terrorist operation in the region. On the same day, Moscow called on the parties to the conflict to declare a ceasefire and start negotiations.

Azerbaijan accused Armenia of 'systematic shelling of its army positions' and announced 'anti-terrorist measures of a local nature' in Nagorno-Karabakh. The Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry stated that the only way to achieve peace in the region was 'unconditional and complete withdrawal of the Armenian Armed Forces from the Karabakh region of Azerbaijan and dissolution of the so-called regime'.

For his part, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan claimed that there were no Armenian Armed Forces in Nagorno-Karabakh, and the Armenian Foreign Ministry called the events a 'large-scale aggression'.

On Wednesday, the Defence Ministry of the self-proclaimed NKR said that its authorities had decided to lay down arms for a ceasefire from 13:00 local time (09:00 GMT). Baku also announced the suspension of its 'anti-terrorist measures'.

Nagorno-Karabakh - formerly an autonomous region of the Azerbaijani Soviet Socialist Republic, with a predominantly ethnic Armenian population - broke away from Azerbaijan in the final years of the USSR, establishing a self-proclaimed, independent but internationally unrecognised entity.

Baku claims sovereignty over the territory, and after a major war in 2020 regained control over large parts of the region. In May 2023, the Yerevan government recognised Azerbaijan’s claim to the territory but also called for protection for the region's ethnic Armenians.

'I'm a child, and this is the third war I've seen' - More Nagorno-Karabakh refugees arrive at Armenia's Goris

أرمينيا, Goris
سبتمبر ٢٦, ٢٠٢٣ في ١٥:٢٠ GMT +00:00 · تم النشر

Refugees from Nagorno-Karabakh continue to arrive in Armenia’s Goris, following the recent developments of the conflict.

Footage taken on Monday shows refugees filing documents at the temporary accommodation centre and sitting on the sidewalk.

"I've met two of my classmates here. But this is cruel, cruel. I'm a child, and this is the third war I've seen. This is bad," said refugee Vladimir.

Another refugee Valery described the current situation in Nagorno-Karabakh.

"There's shooting every day. It's impossible [to stay]. The children, no one even leaves the house, it’s impossible," the man shared.

According to the Armenian government, as of 8:00 am on Tuesday, '13,550 forcibly displaced persons' had already left Karabakh.

Year-long conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh escalated on Tuesday, September 19, with the beginning of Azerbaijan's counter-terrorist operation in the region. On the same day, Moscow called on the parties to the conflict to declare a ceasefire and start negotiations.

Azerbaijan accused Armenia of 'systematic shelling of its army positions' and announced 'anti-terrorist measures of a local nature' in Nagorno-Karabakh. The Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry stated that the only way to achieve peace in the region was 'unconditional and complete withdrawal of the Armenian Armed Forces from the Karabakh region of Azerbaijan and dissolution of the so-called regime'.

For his part, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan claimed that there were no Armenian Armed Forces in Nagorno-Karabakh, and the Armenian Foreign Ministry called the events a 'large-scale aggression'.

On Wednesday, the Defence Ministry of the self-proclaimed NKR said that its authorities had decided to lay down arms for a ceasefire from 13:00 local time (09:00 GMT). Baku also announced the suspension of its 'anti-terrorist measures'.

Nagorno-Karabakh - formerly an autonomous region of the Azerbaijani Soviet Socialist Republic, with a predominantly ethnic Armenian population - broke away from Azerbaijan in the final years of the USSR, establishing a self-proclaimed, independent but internationally unrecognised entity.

Baku claims sovereignty over the territory, and after a major war in 2020 regained control over large parts of the region. In May 2023, the Yerevan government recognised Azerbaijan’s claim to the territory but also called for protection for the region's ethnic Armenians.

النص

Refugees from Nagorno-Karabakh continue to arrive in Armenia’s Goris, following the recent developments of the conflict.

Footage taken on Monday shows refugees filing documents at the temporary accommodation centre and sitting on the sidewalk.

"I've met two of my classmates here. But this is cruel, cruel. I'm a child, and this is the third war I've seen. This is bad," said refugee Vladimir.

Another refugee Valery described the current situation in Nagorno-Karabakh.

"There's shooting every day. It's impossible [to stay]. The children, no one even leaves the house, it’s impossible," the man shared.

According to the Armenian government, as of 8:00 am on Tuesday, '13,550 forcibly displaced persons' had already left Karabakh.

Year-long conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh escalated on Tuesday, September 19, with the beginning of Azerbaijan's counter-terrorist operation in the region. On the same day, Moscow called on the parties to the conflict to declare a ceasefire and start negotiations.

Azerbaijan accused Armenia of 'systematic shelling of its army positions' and announced 'anti-terrorist measures of a local nature' in Nagorno-Karabakh. The Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry stated that the only way to achieve peace in the region was 'unconditional and complete withdrawal of the Armenian Armed Forces from the Karabakh region of Azerbaijan and dissolution of the so-called regime'.

For his part, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan claimed that there were no Armenian Armed Forces in Nagorno-Karabakh, and the Armenian Foreign Ministry called the events a 'large-scale aggression'.

On Wednesday, the Defence Ministry of the self-proclaimed NKR said that its authorities had decided to lay down arms for a ceasefire from 13:00 local time (09:00 GMT). Baku also announced the suspension of its 'anti-terrorist measures'.

Nagorno-Karabakh - formerly an autonomous region of the Azerbaijani Soviet Socialist Republic, with a predominantly ethnic Armenian population - broke away from Azerbaijan in the final years of the USSR, establishing a self-proclaimed, independent but internationally unrecognised entity.

Baku claims sovereignty over the territory, and after a major war in 2020 regained control over large parts of the region. In May 2023, the Yerevan government recognised Azerbaijan’s claim to the territory but also called for protection for the region's ethnic Armenians.

الأكثر مشاهدةView all videos
الفيديوهات الأكثر تحميلا في آخر 24 ساعة
عرض المزيد